Greetings from Warszawa (Warsaw) Poland _()_

Pawe?Poniewski

Blues Newbie
Only the second Pawel I’ve met, welcome.
I like your Buddha quotation. I've been interested in buddhism for nearly 30 years. I've meet a lot of buddhist teachers including Dalai Lama and so on. Once I saw Fender Mustang with P90 I just fell in love. It was just 800 $ which is good price for Fender in my opinion. What's your favorite one?

Grateful_Ed

Student Of The Blues
Thank you. What guitar do you play?
I'm an old fart Pawe. I bought my first guitar in 1973 and have quite a few now.
I keep 5 or 6 guitars in stands and always have a Telecaster, a Stratocaster and a Les Paul near my desk.
These aren't necessarily Fender or Gibson made guitars. Ibanez, Epiphone, ESP and PRS make up a major portion of my collection.
I don't have a Fender Mustang and I think yours is a beauty.
My P90's include a PRS and a G&L.

Elwood

Blues
Welcome Pawel!!!

One of your countrymen, Henryk Sienkiewicz, has given us some fine literature. "Quo Vadis", and the Fire and Sword trilogy are without compare "in my book". I just finished another re-read of the first of the series, "With Fire and Sword", The first three pages always send you racing from page to page through the other 1100 or so. I read that his work was part of required reading in school in Poland, if it's not true it makes a good tale.

I hope you enjoy your time here just as much!

MinorT

Got My Mojo Working???
I like your Buddha quotation. I've been interested in buddhism for nearly 30 years. I've meet a lot of buddhist teachers including Dalai Lama and so on. Once I saw Fender Mustang with P90 I just fell in love. It was just 800 $ which is good price for Fender in my opinion. What's your favorite one?
Hiya Pawel, I’m a G&L guy, I have two made in Fullerton, 40th anniversary S-500 (Candy)and a custom 2017 ASAT Classic Bluesboy (Belle) which is my number one. I have a few others that my daughter and I play, but I always go back to Belle.

1E21D5C3-3F64-48BF-AFFF-3864188054E4.jpeg