Got My Course of Beginning Blues

J

JRick

After a lot of doubts I ordered the course, and was really excited. Then when I got it DVD1 was not included, but I got 2 Bonus DVD's. I hope this is not what I bought into, cause I really like what I had seen.

I am really sorry to hear that your order wasn't correct.  I have had a great experience dealing with Griff for a couple of years now. 

The one thing I had to contact customer service about was taken care of immediately.  So I suggest that you send them an email explaining the problem.

I think that you'll find the service to be excellent and this forum is awesome. 

Welcome to the BGU family.   :)

Disclaimer:  I do not work for Griff or have any financial interest in his success except that his success means I keep getting great stuff from a decent guy. 

vashondan

Blues Doobie
The offerings have been on fire lately. So much great stuff coming out from Griff. Bound to be a few glitches. But, as BSH says it's awesome customer service and concern. Let them know and they'll take care of it. 

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
After a lot of doubts I ordered the course, and was really excited. Then when I got it DVD1 was not included, but I got 2 Bonus DVD's. I hope this is not what I bought into, cause I really like what I had seen.

1.  Contact customer service.

If you get no reply after a day or two:

2.  Contact Griff. 

kdmccarty

Blues Newbie
Yep I would concur. Although I am new to the forum and to BBG etc everyone has been great. BEFORE I bought I contacted Griff on Facebook and without knowing me from Adam told me to come say hello between sets at his gig. He will take care of you I am sure. Also sure you will like the BBG course!! Just a small bump in the road.

Bob630

Blues Newbe
I had similar problem with a course I purchased awhile ago and it was resolved quickly, no complaints.  Contact Griff or customer service.  I am sure your problem will be taken care of in short order.

J

JRick

I emailed support, so we will see if they take care. I am wanting to learn so bad, and I really like the emails

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
I emailed support, so we will see if they take care. I am wanting to learn so bad, and I really like the emails
I see that Annette already has the replacement on the docket... it'll be in tomorrow's mail.

In the meantime, go to http://startplayingbluesguitar.com/blog

When you get there, scroll to the bottom and click "previous entries."

Starting from the bottom of that page and going in reverse order you'll see a lot of the lessons from the first DVD (the getting started, first licks, sitting easy blues, etc.)

You've probably done many of them from the email, but I'm sure there will be some new ones there as well.

That should keep you busy through the weekend and before you know it the DVD will be there.

kdmccarty

Blues Newbie
Well answered by the owner of the corporation personally the next day aint too bad huh! Have fun with the course and in the forum!!!