golden tickets

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
I actually spotted my first one a couple of days ago. If you go to My Courses, scroll to the bottom of the list on the left, and there it was. I haven't actually used it yet, but clicked on it and seemed to be pretty intuitive.

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
I actually spotted my first one a couple of days ago. If you go to My Courses, scroll to the bottom of the list on the left, and there it was. I haven't actually used it yet, but clicked on it and seemed to be pretty intuitive.
cool, thanks...............you know, the hard part, since you can see the courses, figuring out which ones I already have and which ones I need to get

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
cool, thanks...............you know, the hard part, since you can see the courses, figuring out which ones I already have and which ones I need to get
That's actually why I haven't used it yet. I only haven't bought a couple of the courses, and I don't remember which ones they are. The most recent one and BBG I think, but I didn't remember the name of the newest right off.

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
I think I need blues gig in a box, but I gotta look...............its 3 months for the golden ticket right ?

JestMe

Student Of The Blues
WOW. Cool... I haven't discovered mine yet. Gonna check for it as soon as I finish up here!

Thanks for the reminder!

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
You can check your invoices under "My Profile" to find out what you've already purchased.

If you have a lot of courses and haven't kept track, it will take a bit of time to check them all out.

Since I have every course, I'll have to wait for a new one to come out to redeem my ticket.

Hope the tickets don't expire.

Last edited:

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
Redeemed it; the response said allow a little time for things to kick in and I’d get an email when done. That happened quite quickly and it’s all there now. :Beer:

JestMe

Student Of The Blues
Mark Mind if I ask what you used your ticket on...?

I'm thinking Blues Speed Building Blocks... but I haven't pulled the trigger yet!

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
Mark Mind if I ask what you used your ticket on...?

I'm thinking Blues Speed Building Blocks... but I haven't pulled the trigger yet!

Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 6.01.51 AM.png

I have lots of work to do on my rhythm chops ere I mosey back over to learning licks and soloing stuff. :Beer:

JestMe

Student Of The Blues
I have everything else, so that's what I used mine on too.

Here I Was feeling like an amateur BGU course collector but when I reviewed my BGU collection I came up with 17 courses! So I don't know does that put me at about half of the BGU courses...?

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
I came up with 17 courses! So I don't know does that put me at about half of the BGU courses...?
Close. I have 44. (Not counting BGU 1.0, jam tracks or 5 challenges, .)

0-32.jpg
000.jpg

These are listed as separate courses in my "Your Courses":

1) 20 Turnarounds and Endings
2) Rut Busters
3) Lessons From the Masters
4) BGU Insiders
5) Dominant Pentatonics
6) Voodoo Monday

For a total of 44.

Plus........

5X5 Blues Jam Tracks
29 Blues Jam Tracs=ks
Ultimate Blues Jam Tracks vol 1&2

49 if a count BGU 1.0 & the jam tracks.

My Golden Ticket will get me the Big #50 when it comes out.:)

Last edited:

JestMe

Student Of The Blues
I guess I got a ways to catch up to you with number of BGU courses purchased. I think there may be a couple on your list that are not available in the course catalog to purchase... So I may NEVER be able to catch up to you then! ;-)

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
OK. So Griff's new course is available for me to redeem with my Golden Ticket.

After I pick the course (or any other course) from the list and hit "Please redeem my Golden Ticket" what happens?

Are there options for DVDs or Manual Hard Copies or is the course in My Courses simply turned on permanently so I can download?

In other words, when you redeem a course is it like purchasing the digital download version?

If so I'd rather purchase the DVD version and save my Golden Ticket for something else in the future.

Need help from someone who has already redeemed a ticket.:whistle:

Mr.Scary

A Blues Legend in My Own Mind
OK. So Griff's new course is available for me to redeem with my Golden Ticket.

After I pick the course (or any other course) from the list and hit "Please redeem my Golden Ticket" what happens?

Are there options for DVDs or Manual Hard Copies or is the course in My Courses simply turned on permanently so I can download?

In other words, when you redeem a course is it like purchasing the digital download version?

If so I'd rather purchase the DVD version and save my Golden Ticket for something else in the future.

Need help from someone who has already redeemed a ticket.:whistle:

Griff said at the bottom of his email that he is working on getting that done.

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
Griff said at the bottom of his email that he is working on getting that done.
That was a paragraph before he mentioned redeeming a Golden Ticket, in which he was addressing those who want to purchase only the DVDs or manual separately. Options which have not previously been available.

I'm wondering about being able to redeem a ticket for DVD editions.

Last edited: