Golden ticket

Mr.Scary

A Blues Legend in My Own Mind
Is the slow blues supplement course available with golden ticket. I don't see where I can get it with my ticket

Last edited:

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Is the slow blebl supplement course available with golden ticket. I don't see where I can get it with my ticket
I don't see it on the list. Also, How To Read Music on Guitar doesn't appear to be on the list either. I'll let @Griff know and will keep you updated.

Scotty R

Blues Newbie
Does anyone have any inside knowledge of any new Courses coming down the pipe. Sometimes he talks about them in office hours or in some of the all access pass videos.
I've got a Golden Ticket available, and wouldn't want to spend it prematurely if there's something coming...

luckylarry

Student Of The Blues
Go ahead and spend it Scotty. In 2 months another will magically appear. if a new program comes on line yo have full access and can try it for a bit before using a golden ticket. The all access is a gift that just keeps on giving.

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
Some members may not want to redeem a ticket for something they don't want just because they have a ticket to redeem.

Others may be considering not renewing next month and want to redeem a ticket before then. They may not want to redeem that ticket only to have a new course they would really like come up later this month (or right after they cancelled).

I'm also curious if something new may be coming up soon. I've had a ticket since December.

(That's a fact, not an opinion or complaint. I plan on renewing May 1 for another year.)

Last edited:

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
I'm also curious if something new may be coming up soon. I've had a ticket since December.
I've been sitting on one since December as well, but finally used it a couple of weeks ago. Figured I wouldn't typically have bought the Sunshine of Your Love workshop because I've never been a big fan of that song. But curiosity got the better of me, so I used it on that one. I figure that, if Griff puts out another can't miss course, I'll have another one soon enough that I can use on it.

And, since renewal time is just around the corner, I must say that out of all the money I've spent on guitars and everything surrounding them in the last year, the AAP last year was probably the best music expenditure I made last year. I'll definitely re-up this year.

CVTOT

Blues Newbie
Is the renewal automatic? What if I don't plan on renewing, how do I remove myself from the automatic renewal?

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Is the renewal automatic? What if I don't plan on renewing, how do I remove myself from the automatic renewal?

I haven't talked to Griff about this, but the easiest way is to simply delete your credit/debit card information in your user account.

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
I have 3 cards on file and I can only delete 2 of them. It won't let me delete all 3.
You have to leave one on file. If you don't want to renew notify the help desk that you want to cancel. If that doesn't work notify Griff directly.

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
Since no one else has mentioned it, the new course (HTJBA) is already available for "ownership" via Golden Ticket.

I redeemed my 3rd GT and downloaded the course last Tuesday.:)

Last edited:

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
Since no one else has mentioned it, the new course (HTJBA) is already available for "ownership" via Golden Ticket.

I redeemed my 3rd GT and downloaded the course last Tuesday.:)

Good to know, thanks! Methinks I'm less than a month into the latest waiting period but this course will be a worthy spend; I'm mostly going to be wanting to go for the hard copy edition upgrade because I'm already burning toner printing some of the manual pages. :confused:

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
I'm mostly going to be wanting to go for the hard copy edition upgrade
I always go for the hard copy upgrade.

So I look at the Golden Ticket as a means of getting a great discount on the DVDs (and Griff still gets a cut).

Although that option hasn't shown up yet for this course?

BTW: For anyone who still thinks I'm complaining that I only got to redeem 3 GTs this year, I also renewed my AAP membership on Thursday.:)

Jalapeno

Student Of The Blues
I'm mostly going to be wanting to go for the hard copy edition upgrade because I'm already burning toner printing some of the manual pages
If you don’t print the whole manual at once but just the pages you are working on you can spread the cost out over a long period of time. If you’re like me you probably spend at least a month on any given section.

Of course I always bought the hard copies of courses so I didn’t print any of them yet :sneaky: even though I’ve finished most of them.

Eric