Gm @ 133

Elwood

Blues
Paleo es el magnífico lagarto mariachi piñata! (y):whistle: (por traductor de ms) ;)

{ or - Paleo is the magnificent mariachi pinata lizard, per ms translator - ) :Beer:

Love the avitar morph.

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Thanks boys,
Paleo set the bar pretty high , I just lowered the ceiling to give the appearance of high jumping;)
Pretty clean tone on the strat with verb & delay, blended DI & amp inputs.

Elwood

Blues
Here is my little two times around the pattern shot at this one. :whistle: You guys sound fine* up above, made me work to try my own soup!!! :thumbup:

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/91n5uixbjdfemj1/bgu gm133-pr-rt-ms-mv-mrv-po-mo-ew-.mp3?dl=0

Moto's strat sounds awesome (y) for sure, but I was thinking it might have been fun for me to try some LP sounding kind of thing in there....:sneaky: This is Skinny again (that thinline is nice and light).

There is still a nice closing segment left for someone. :Beer:

* that's "fine" like real good and it is really fun to hear you play over this stuff, that kinda fine.
Not the kinda fine like "fine, I'll eat my spinach". Real good guys!!!

Last edited:

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Elwood,
Sounds like the LP was a fine addition to the soup.
Kinda like some big fat noodles, not no stinking thin little crackers.
(y)

But............
The track lost some excitement along the way:oops:
Maybe @PapaRaptor has a video for that?

Elwood

Blues
The track lost some excitement along the way:oops:
Maybe @PapaRaptor has a video for that?
Naw, I got it. Another of my spells fizzled :confused: and I didn't catch it. :cautious: Let me revisit the laboratory....

Voila!!! It should be re-excited (I hope). :whistle: Great catch Moto and thanks for pointing it out!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
BTW: that is my thinline, just pretending. :sneaky: Thanks Though!!!

The link above should be hot as ever and ready for a closer!!!

(edit- @CaptainMoto it seems my mistake was that I got fixed on the segment I was recording in. Tweaking and trying to get skinny to sound a little meatier I dropped an Isotope effect on the Main track. I used some bad logic to try to not affect the BGU jam track, seems it did.
The fix: I went back and removed the effect from the Main track slider control. I normalized and listened. Skinny sounded too hot. Cut it back 1.5db, normalized the whole thing, and posted.
I think my biggest error was that I was not attentive when I checked my work. I was looking to assure that I had not shortened the track. I was not looking to see what I could see and hear.

From a cynical humor vantage, I didn't truncate the track in duration, I chose amplitude as my victim.

I'm sure @PapaRaptor could have pulled it out easily. I also know that you can get satisfaction when you see things you have taught being put to use. Papa's videos :)thumbup::Beer::thumbup:), along with all your tips, are helping me to enjoy S1 and struggle through the lumpy spots a little easier. As long as I see the lumps. It's getting to be more fun, even dealing with the lumps!

Now I see in my floundering I deleted the original, clean track. If I can find a copy I'll put it back this morning, just because.

Last edited:

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Now I see in my floundering I deleted the original, clean track. If I can find a copy I'll put it back this morning, just because.
If you have no joy in finding it, I have a copy I downloaded when I did my thing at the beginning. I would just post it here, but as luck would have it, my web server is down this morning and the hosting company is blaming outside connectivity as the culprit ("due to circumstances beyond our control," yada, yada).

If you haven't located it by the time my hosting service gets back online, I'll upload it again and make it available.

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Naw, I got it. Another of my spells fizzled :confused: and I didn't catch it. :cautious: Let me revisit the laboratory....

Voila!!! It should be re-excited (I hope). :whistle: Great catch Moto and thanks for pointing it out!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
BTW: that is my thinline, just pretending. :sneaky: Thanks Though!!!

The link above should be hot as ever and ready for a closer!!!

(edit- @CaptainMoto it seems my mistake was that I got fixed on the segment I was recording in. Tweaking and trying to get skinny to sound a little meatier I dropped an Isotope effect on the Main track. I used some bad logic to try to not affect the BGU jam track, seems it did.
The fix: I went back and removed the effect from the Main track slider control. I normalized and listened. Skinny sounded too hot. Cut it back 1.5db, normalized the whole thing, and posted.
I think my biggest error was that I was not attentive when I checked my work. I was looking to assure that I had not shortened the track. I was not looking to see what I could see and hear.

From a cynical humor vantage, I didn't truncate the track in duration, I chose amplitude as my victim.

I'm sure @PapaRaptor could have pulled it out easily. I also know that you can get satisfaction when you see things you have taught being put to use. Papa's videos :)thumbup::Beer::thumbup:), along with all your tips, are helping me to enjoy S1 and struggle through the lumpy spots a little easier. As long as I see the lumps. It's getting to be more fun, even dealing with the lumps!

Sorry, no excuses!
This is an elite group of recording experts and we can not tolerate anything less perfect.

Lumps are OK though..........that's an acceptable practice in the group.