Gear Talk - For Wives Only

D. R. Miller

Good News Blues
To follow up the latest Gear talk on "Finding your own tone" a session for wives only on "Finding your tone II - Why your husband needs another guitar"

I try to explain it to her but she just doesn't understand so maybe if she hears it from Griff on an official webinar she'll be more understanding. :)

Dennis

mountain man

Still got the Blues!
To follow up the latest Gear talk on "Finding your own tone" a session for wives only on "Finding your tone II - Why your husband needs another guitar"

I try to explain it to her but she just doesn't understand so maybe if she hears it from Griff on an official webinar she'll be more understanding. :)

Dennis
Just play her today's webinar and that should help? :Beer:

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
What we need around here is a sporting goods store specializing in golf right next to a music store specializing in guitar gear. My spousal unit and I could shop at the same time, meet in the middle, and trade rationalizations. :Beer:

Steve_Sawyer

Blues Newbie
What we need around here is a sporting goods store specializing in golf right next to a music store specializing in guitar gear. My spousal unit and I could shop at the same time, meet in the middle, and trade rationalizations. :Beer:
Oooohhh...

Be careful what you wish for. Marcy is a gardener. I'm a woodworker and luthier. Instead of exchanging Christmas gifts, we did a road-trip to London Ontario over the Christmas holidays a few years ago to visit one of Lee Valley's brick-and-mortar stores. They sell very high-end tools for gardening and woodworking. We kept egging each other on, and I was afraid we were going to go over the $1000 duty-free limit at the border!!

A VERY dangerous convergence!

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
Oooohhh...

Be careful what you wish for. Marcy is a gardener. I'm a woodworker and luthier. Instead of exchanging Christmas gifts, we did a road-trip to London Ontario over the Christmas holidays a few years ago to visit one of Lee Valley's brick-and-mortar stores. They sell very high-end tools for gardening and woodworking. We kept egging each other on, and I was afraid we were going to go over the $1000 duty-free limit at the border!!

A VERY dangerous convergence!
Sounds like next time you should take separate vehicles!