FYI: Golden Ticket "Official" Policy

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
A quote from Griff's AAP promo page:

"You’ll see your first Golden Ticket just 60 days after you join, and you’ll continue to see them each 60 days thereafter."

A quote from Griff in another thread:

"You don't have to redeem them in a certain amount of time and they renew in 60 days once you use them, so they won't stack up and it'll be 60 days from when you use it until the next one appears in your account."

I think a lot of us assumed that we would get a Golden Ticket every 60 days that we continued membership.
So if you didn't use them, they would accumulate.

(But why would you not use them and let them accumulate?)

As I now understand the policy, you get your first ticket after 60 days. It's up to you when to use it.
Whenever that is, you will get your next ticket 60 days after you redeem your first.

So the longer you wait to use one, it will be another 60 days before you get your next one.

So it's in your best interest to redeem a ticket as soon as you get it.

Now for members who don't have a lot of courses, they will be able to add 5 courses a year to their course list. This is quite a bargain for $200/year.

For those of us who already have every course, we will have to wait for each new course to come out to redeem a ticket. Hopefully, at least 5 new courses will be released this year.

I have a feeling that Griff may be planning to release new courses just about every 2 months, since
we got our first Golden Ticket just as his most recent course came out.

But even if only 3 courses come out in the year, it's still a bargain.

And I haven't even mentioned all the other "goodies" we receive.

1) Online access to all courses
2) Live Sessions
3) Practice Generator

Anyway you look at it, the AAP membership is more than worth the price.

Jack

Blues Junior
That's actually the main reason I got the AAP - $20/month and a free course every two months, many of which normally sell for a lot more than $40. But the live sessions are a gigantic plus as well.

Jerry_G

Blues Newbie
Does anyone know if the system is now setup to purchase the manual(s) for the courses redeemed with a Golden Ticket? Thanks in advance for replies.