FWB Fullspeed

Russ

Blues Newbie
Tim, it sounds like you've got it down pretty well. I suggest recording it again in about a month and reposting. You'll be amazed at the difference. I just finished Deep Sea Blues after ignoring it for over a month. I did a lot better because it actually became part of my long-term memory.

L

Lame_Pinkey

Yep one stutter there Tim but you recovered & continued from where you were rather than saying " oh I stuffed up , I'll have to start all over " apart from that its you pretty much have it.It has a bit more of a "swing" in it more akin to a Texas Blues type thing where the actual lesson in BBG is a straight feel but you will get that just return to it every now & then & you'll have it.
At the same time don't lose the "swing" feel either, its good to be able to play the same thing with different "feels" to them, can only benefit you in the long run.

LP

Ray_UK

Blues Newbie
Good job Tim, you have it there and adding it to your practice routine it will just keep getting better  :)

On to the next lesson   [smiley=beer.gif]

Cynicure

Blues Newbie
Good job Big Sugar!

Just one little comment I might make... in this particular blues, I try to do away with the usual 'swing' and keep the 'double-notes' more even... it gives this more of a 'walking' feel, where, if you don't mind my saying so, yours seems to 'skip' rather than 'walk'...

Of course, this is simply a matter of style, however; and it is up to you to play the tune how you feel it; I just thought I'd include the comment for your consideration...

In any case, you deserve another one of these:

[smiley=beer.gif]

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Great job Tim. I like the way that you didn't let that one little slip up get in the way. That's what you have to do when playing live and in a band.