Blues Voyager
Okie Dokie.
Doing well I see.
Well...actually doing well I hear.
Sounds like music...Nice Job.
[smiley=cool.gif]

Elio

Student Of The Blues
Nothing to cry about. Sounding good, you're on a roll Annie!  Timing sounded right on and notes rang out clearly.  Time to move on and revisit this one periodically.  Nice tone, too.  What are you playing?

Chuck

Moderator (One of the Men in Black!)
Staff member
Nice Job Annie! It will smooth out with continued play! Great Job! [smiley=beer.gif]

Annie

On my way
Nothing to cry about. Sounding good, you're on a roll Annie!  Timing sounded right on and notes rang out clearly.  Time to move on and revisit this one periodically.  Nice tone, too.  What are you playing?

That's my pride and joy Elio. It is a D-25 Guild Acoustic. I have had it forever. I just put new strings on and polished it up. Its worth 3 times as much as I paid for it originally, so it was a really good investment. I can't imagine wanting anything else except maybe a 12 string someday.

cowboy

Blues, Booze & BBQ
sweet... I also listened to your "Sitting Easy" Oct recording...and can hear the improvement(s)... [smiley=beer.gif]...way to go lady...save all your recordings...sometimes we need to see how far we've come and not worry so much about how far we have to go... ;)...later.

cowboy

Marv

I play 'err' guitar.
With no backing track at all, I thought your timing was really good. Notes were very clean.  Nice sounding guitar!  Try playing it faster and slower or maybe in different keys and you'll have a very versatile piece for use when you move on to the next phase of your training: writing and singing!  [smiley=beer.gif]

Elio

Student Of The Blues

That's my pride and joy Elio. It is a D-25 Guild Acoustic. I have had it forever. I just put new strings on and polished it up. Its worth 3 times as much as I paid for it originally, so it was a really good investment. I can't imagine wanting anything else except maybe a 12 string someday.

Hang on to that Guild, it sounds great!

david moon

Attempting the Blues
Great job! The timing on this one was excellent. There were a couple places where you missed a note but just kept going without hesitation. That's what you need to do, especially if you later get into a group or band situation.