Free to good Home- BGU 1.0

david moon

Attempting the Blues
I bought the original BGU abut 5 years ago, and upgraded to BGU 2.0 when it came out. I am offering the original materials (book, CDs, and DVDs) to someone that can use them. I checked with Griff and he is OK with this.

Starting this in BBG since there might be someone who started with BBG and is ready to move on.

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
David, if it is not already gone..............I have BBG abd BGU 2.0 myself..............as well as almost everything else

But I do know a cat, I gave him one of my guitars, pretty much doesnt have a bucket to piss in, I would be happy to take it for him from you

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
good point...............when I give something away, I remember that, even though we didnt have money growing up, my dad always foud a way for guitars or lessons or sports, so to me, I am just doing what pops taught me

darreng949

Blues Newbie
I bought the original BGU abut 5 years ago, and upgraded to BGU 2.0 when it came out. I am offering the original materials (book, CDs, and DVDs) to someone that can use them. I checked with Griff and he is OK with this.

Starting this in BBG since there might be someone who started with BBG and is ready to move on.
I certainly could use, and, appreciate them. This is a very kind gesture on your part. I'd pay shipping, etc. Ive been working on BBG for a few months, but would love to have BGU to alternate my practice a bit.

david moon

Attempting the Blues
I certainly could use, and, appreciate them. This is a very kind gesture on your part. I'd pay shipping, etc. Ive been working on BBG for a few months, but would love to have BGU to alternate my practice a bit.
Mine is gone but PapaBear made the same offer above. I don't know if he had a taker. you could send him a private message.

david moon

Attempting the Blues
The content of BGU 1 is basically the same as 2.0. Some of the lessons in 2.0 go into more detail. The videos are higher quality and include "follow the bouncing ball" tabs. If you want to hand down your BGU 1 to someone who can't afford it, it will be a blessing and maybe later they can buy some more courses.

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
The content of BGU 1 is basically the same as 2.0. Some of the lessons in 2.0 go into more detail. The videos are higher quality and include "follow the bouncing ball" tabs. If you want to hand down your BGU 1 to someone who can't afford it, it will be a blessing and maybe later they can buy some more courses.

Now that is the type of though I like to emulate

Cornfield

Blues Newbie
I’m confused. I just got an email announcing the new v2 of BBG and the manual copyright says 2019. This thread says v2 came out in 16.