For those of you who have blocked me - unknown!

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
If someone has you on Ignore (blocked), you will not see any posts they make. They will not see any posts you make. Any thread that you start will not be visible to them and any thread they start will not be visible to you. You will also be unable to start a Conversation (PM) with them. Finding out who has you on Ignore is a trial and error process.

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
If someone has you on Ignore (blocked), you will not see any posts they make. They will not see any posts you make. Any thread that you start will not be visible to them and any thread they start will not be visible to you. You will also be unable to start a Conversation (PM) with them. Finding out who has you on Ignore is a trial and error process.

Maybe that explains why some people seemed to have disappeared to me!o_O

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
I'd like to knock their block off!!!!

(Just punning. I'm not advocating violence.)

But seriously, why would anyone block Tom. He's an experienced musician with lots of stories to tell. Kind of like our Yoda. We could all learn a thing or two from him. Personally, I look forward to his insight on just about everything.

Plus he gives me a lot of "likes" on things I post.:sneaky:

Dewesq55

Blues Newbie
Plus, if they blocked you, they would not have seen that link to the excellent classic rock licks book you posted yesterday. Their loss, for sure. I know I'm pretty new as far as doing much forum posting, but I haven't seen anything even remotely block-worthy from anyone, definitely including Tom.

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
A couple of people have blocked me ... I simply return the favor. Both are people who just can't seem to accept any opinion on anything counter to their own without taking it as a personal affront. Funny thing is that whenever they embark on fomenting something I consider dead wrong, I always seem to get wind of it anyway and usually find a way to post my own opinion on the subject in some other thread ... that they can't even see. :)

Terry B

Humble student of the blues
I'm with artyman, I've never blocked anyone, nor been blocked to my knowledge, but I understand it's a tool Griff put here for those that just didn't want to put up with crap (that they perceive) from other members.

I do feel however if we all followed the forum rules a little closer ( no politics, religion or personal attacks of any kind) there'd be no need for the block button.