For those interested in classes

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
Many don't know, but Colleges do offer mini courses for free online. The hope of course is you sign up for the full course.

But, if you have time on your hands, here is a link to Berklee College Music. When you sign up, just chose "Undecided" in the fields and no contact and you will get to the 18 mini courses.

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
I dunno man I signed up in the fall I wanted a free music production course pdf I said no contact etc started getting spammed by them an advisor was trying to sell me stuff.

To me it seems like an email harvesting and reselling program. If any one actually gets worthwhile free knowledge let me know.

Screen Shot 2023-02-13 at 12.09.18 PM.png

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
I dunno man I signed up in the fall I wanted a free music production course pdf I said no contact etc started getting spammed by them an advisor was trying to sell me stuff.

To me it seems like an email harvesting and reselling program. If any one actually gets worthwhile free knowledge let me know.

View attachment 17701
Yeah, I have taken classes before through them.............got some good stuff, as well as some fluff. I just sent the emails to spam, worked for me