Flagstaff Blues and Brews, June 10-11, 2022 with GHSBBB!

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Here are our plans....
Wed 6/10 Fly to Phoenix & Drive to the grand Canyon that day
6/10-6/12 Red Feather Inn Grand Canyon
6/12 Hampton Inn Flagstaff
6/15 head home

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
The dates is getting closer!
We've already revised our plans once or twice, How about you?
I thought I should get a feeling for who's going, Where you are staying and when you are arriving & leaving.
We've already revised our plans once or twice, How about you?
Please answer a few questions

Fri Phoenix-West Side Blues & Jazz
Name
MikeSWith MarshaUndecided6/96/10Not YetYes
Joe_AbramsWith PegDrive6/106/12?Yes
Sat Flagstaff Blues & Brews
Name
MikeSWith MarshaUndecided6/106/13Not YetNo
Joe_AbramsWith PegDrive6/106/12Green Tree InnNo
[th]Solo or w/spouse[/th] [th]Fly or Drive[/th] [th]Arrival Date[/th][th]Dep Date[/th][th]Room Booked[/th][th]Car?[/th] [th]Solo or w/spouse[/th] [th]Fly or Drive[/th] [th]Arrival Date[/th][th]Dep Date[/th][th]Room Booked[/th][th]VIP?[/th]

Last edited:

Joe_Abrams

Blues Junior
We (Peg & I ) might drive to Flagstaff after Griff's gig Friday night (Westside Blues & Jazz in Phoenix) Will attend Flagstaff Blues & Brews on Saturday. Room booked at Green Tree Inn, Flagstaff. Drive back home Sunday. This will be the sixth time for us at this event, so if you guys have any questions, please let me know. I will say this, bring sunscreen! and a hat. Flagstaff is a lot cooler than Phoenix but it's nearly 8,000 feet in elevation, so the sun is very intense!

david moon

Attempting the Blues
The Flagstaff Blues and Brews Festival has a great lineup this year with Tinsley Ellis, Taj Mahal, "Kingfish" Ingram, Joanne Shaw Taylor and . . . Griff Hamlin and the Single Barrel Blues Band!

Info and tickets here:

https://flagstaffblues.com/
I would say their web site needs some work. When you click on the various artists, you get the sane picture of people prancing about with beers in hand, nothing about the artists.

Crossroads

Thump the Bottom
I would be very surprised if there were less than 10-15 members that are attending this event. They will be easy to spot! You can find them holding court around the nearest beer tent...

Steve

You still haven't posted your travel arrangements.

@ 8000 feet much easier to get hammered. And to anyone going VIP helpful hint. Get on the food line before Kingfish.

MikeR

Guitar Challenged
Staff member
You still haven't posted your travel arrangements.

@ 8000 feet much easier to get hammered. And to anyone going VIP helpful hint. Get on the food line before Kingfish.

Unfortunately (or fortunately for the food line :D) Kingfish won't be there. I edited the original post to remove the 2020 lineup.

I've been trying to make this work, but it looks like I won't be going. :( I'll be in SoCal for NAMM the weekend before it and then have other stuff going on there that weekend.

Crossroads

Thump the Bottom
So since he can't make it. Here is Kingfish at the Crossroads.

I gotta get to Ground Zero once I am better. Kingfish is worth the trip.

dvs

Green Mountain Blues
I'm a little confused here - this thread is two years old. What's the story?

Crossroads

Thump the Bottom
I'm a little confused here - this thread is two years old. What's the story?
Don't feel bad Doug. We all are a little bit confused.

In fact Griff was thinking of changing the name to "Where the hell is the bathroom unleashed"?

Last edited: