***FIXIT*** Submission Thread for April 25, 2023 Session

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
April 2023
Please list your FIXIT request in this thread OR create a new thread in the AAP Live Session Discussion section.

If you create a new thread, make sure to put FIXIT in the thread title so it can easily be found. Thanks!
This list is for Griff's reference during the live webinar.

@mountain man
Class assignment from the March fix-it is complete. The assignment was to play the tune without Griff and only use the backing track. Full disclosure, it took more than 2 takes... Also, the picking exercises I've been doing for the past week helped.

@Chris L. Babcock
Fix it for 4-25-23
3+2 pattern and trying to learn how to use this looper

@Jack
I just got started on this so it's pretty awful. I have all sorts of problems with fret buzz on those barre chords so I clamp my hand down really hard, and after 5 minutes my thumb is killing me. On my right hand, the fingernail on my ring finger is long enough to hit the strings, but everything I play with my index or middle fingers is just a dull thud. I put new strings on that guitar a few days ago and it's still going out of tune every 10 minutes, and I forgot to re-tune before recording so I just put auto-tune on it, if you're wondering why the final chord has a wavering sound to it lol.

Sigh...I should take up cooking as a hobby instead I think.

Last edited: