Fixit for Jack, December 2022

Jack

Blues Junior
I guess this is about done. In the second solo, the staccato part, well I got a little too staccato with it. The first note in solo 3 is supposed to be a 1/2 step bend, and I instructed my fingers to only bend 1/2 step, but I think they preferred a full step. The 1 1/2 step bend is more like 2 steps (no wonder I was breaking so many E stings :).

Anyhow, Merry Christmas everybody!

Elio

Student Of The Blues
I guess this is about done. In the second solo, the staccato part, well I got a little too staccato with it. The first note in solo 3 is supposed to be a 1/2 step bend, and I instructed my fingers to only bend 1/2 step, but I think they preferred a full step. The 1 1/2 step bend is more like 2 steps (no wonder I was breaking so many E stings :).

As usual, really nice job!

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues

Top notch Jack, I really enjoyed it---you got a really good sound.(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)