Fix it for Mountain Man - December 2022

mountain man

Still got the Blues!
First go with my Digitech Trio Band Creator. The Trio drums and bass are going through the Fender Blues Jr. The guitar is going through the Fender 59 twin tweed Joe Bonamassa reissue. I didn't mic anything. Just through the amps to the Zoom Q8 video recorder. I'm using my Octonaut Hyperdrive Klon clone and the Fulltone OCD. Both pedals have gain to about 11:00. Volume on the guitar was down to 4 on the bridge and 5 on the neck pups or else the amp would have been way to much. I'm playing my new to me Gibson 339.

Key to the Highway

https://youtu.be/3lORi7KWAVs

Last edited:

Elio

Student Of The Blues
Nice playing, and sounding really good. My dog used to curl up closeby when I play, but now she leaves as soon as she sees me pick up the guitar. Huh, and I though I was getting better all these years!

mountain man

Still got the Blues!
Nice playing, and sounding really good. My dog used to curl up closeby when I play, but now she leaves as soon as she sees me pick up the guitar. Huh, and I though I was getting better all these years!
5 minutes earlier she was crawling all over me.... kinda difficult to play when she sticks her head in between my guitar and my arm... :LOL: