First Technique Session recording

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Something strange happens to the video/audio at around 12:55. audio seems to jump back a few seconds, then seems to correct a few seconds later.
And again at 19:43
And again at 39:59

I'm guessing that since they are so short, we aren't missing anything, but I thought you should know.

Last edited:

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
That happened live too. I thought it was my crappy internet, maybe not.

That's odd. Usually when stuff like that happens live, the actual recording is fine. Oh well, it's only a few seconds so it's not really a big deal.

jmin

Student Of The Blues
That's odd. Usually when stuff like that happens live, the actual recording is fine. Oh well, it's only a few seconds so it's not really a big deal.
It’s Griff! Was that around the time of his arpeggio demo? I’ve been following Griff for over 5 years and he still manages to pull some new, incredibly-fast lick out of his bag. Amazingly fast! (And accurate!) Maybe it’s just video tricks? (nah...seen it live!).

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
I didn't notice that, but probably it was a hiccup on the original and I can't fix it now. If the recording is that way I can't fix it after the fact. Sorry about that, but I believe most will be glitch-free.