First and Possibly Last Time

BigMike

Blues Oldie
Rockin man. Good recording and execution. Wouldn't worry about the singing at all, I've been doing it for years and am still miles off the mark. But the point is I love doing it and that enthusiasm comes across in your recording too.

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
Lloyd, you are not only a musician, but you are a sound engineer! When I worked at AMPEX (1974-90) we did lots of work for recording studios - the biggest and the smallest commercial ones. I have a great appreciation for your talents. :cool::Beer:

Tom

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Holy C#@P!! That was awesome!
Like Griff, I wouldn't have guessed that it was you singing. Who says you can't sing? Dude, you gotta start singing at BGU Live events.
Not to mention you did EVERYTHING on the recording! I'm humbled by your abilities.
I'd have paid good money for that recording.
So... when's the next song coming out?

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Holy C#@P!! That was awesome!
Like Griff, I wouldn't have guessed that it was you singing. Who says you can't sing? Dude, you gotta start singing at BGU Live events.
Not to mention you did EVERYTHING on the recording! I'm humbled by your abilities.
I'd have paid good money for that recording.
So... when's the next song coming out?

Thanks, Mike.
Somehow, I'm not hearing what everyone else seems to hear in the vocals, but I'm starting to think I might be wrong on that.
As far as the next song. When I figure out what I want to do next, it will probably be three or four days after that. I've had some suggestions but nothing that has lit me up yet. I have a couple I would love to do, but those won't be three or four days... more like a couple weeks to learn the leads. At this point, I think I've just cracked the surface. It could get weird!

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
I just listened to that again Papa, and as the song says, 'where the hell have you been'???? We have to hear more!!!!! Here's another suggestion, what about writing one yourself??(y)(y)