Finally, Solo #6

(BW)

Better off with the Blues!
This one took me a long time to get but it was well worth the effort - I love this solo! It feels amazing to finally graduate from Blues Guitar Unleashed. Thanks for all the support!

Steve G

St. Simons Island, GA
Outstanding Brandon! Ive been playing that solo for years & still can't get it quite like that. Congrats on completing BGU!

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
Awesome! I've been wondering where you disappeared to.

But I figured you were working/hiding in the "shed", just waiting to lay this one on us.:sneaky:

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Great job! Congrats on wrapping up the BGU course! Sounds great and looking (nice video, too!) very comfortable doing it. Excellent!

(BW)

Outstanding Brandon! Ive been playing that solo for years & still can't get it quite like that. Congrats on completing BGU!
Thank you. It really does feel great. Keep at that solo! I bought this program in 2011 and finally got around to completing it.

(BW)

Awesome! I've been wondering where you disappeared to.

But I figured you were working/hiding in the "shed", just waiting to lay this one on us.:sneaky:
Hahaha. This one was super tough. What have you been working on lately?

Ivan

Blues Newbie
Congrats on finishing the course. Love the solo.....enjoyed it.
Keep up the awesome playing!

david moon

Attempting the Blues
How do you make it look effortless- please let us know.

Old joke- How do you get to Carnegie Hall? Practice!

(BW)

How do you make it look effortless- please let us know.

Old joke- How do you get to Carnegie Hall? Practice!
Thank you! For this solo, I felt like I had to separate my head from my body - let my fingers match the beat of the music. If I start thinking about it too much, it makes me fall behind or mess up the on the notes.