feeding the fish/Ballot box whore (okey dokey)-a Original

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Thanks Capn: Songs like that happen when you been sitting in a boat for 4hrs and not even had a bite. The old mind just goes wherever it wants. I had heard a song by Delbert McClinton and 3 lines stuck in my head. "I took my shoes off and dumped out the rocks, got all the snakes back into their box, and I'm where I want to be, sitting here watching it rain". So I guess mine is not 100% original. I should probably have put more time into the recording. Oh Well Later.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Every time I hear one of your originals, I think of what a clever way you have with making a few words tell a much bigger story. Very well done!

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
You guys are just way to kind--I thought it was a stupid song--from start to finish, but it was a fun song to have on my mind.:eek:. But if it makes people smile, THAT'S GREAT.----Thanks to all that like it.

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
fun song to have on my mind.
Thanks Papa Bear and Elwood-----but I have grown to HATE that song.....every time I wake up in the morning having my coffee that dag-gone song jumps in and posses' my brain and makes me sing the 1st 2 verses OVER and Over and Over. I drive down the road Over and over again..it's sick.-----Yaaaaaah----I am almost afraid to go fishing next week-:cry:-

Last edited: