February 2023 Challenge - Love/Hate Relationships

Elio

Student Of The Blues
Well all right then! A fine month and it just keeps on going right up to the end! :Beer:Speaking of which....

For your consideration, I offer you this evening, the first recording in captivity by the dynamic performing ensemble...

Elwood and the Elbows - featuring - (wait for it) the one, the only, the man who can call the birds down from the trees and the fishes right out of the seas...Elio playing his fabulous harp for your auditory delight, on this "unique" rendition of the Sonny Boy Williamson cornerstone of blues music...

Help Me
Aw shucks, thanks for the kind words. That's my second virtual recording contract this month -- I'm on a roll!!!

sloslunas

NM Blues
Well all right then! A fine month and it just keeps on going right up to the end! :Beer:Speaking of which....

For your consideration, I offer you this evening, the first recording in captivity by the dynamic performing ensemble...

Elwood and the Elbows - featuring - (wait for it) the one, the only, the man who can call the birds down from the trees and the fishes right out of the seas...Elio playing his fabulous harp for your auditory delight, on this "unique" rendition of the Sonny Boy Williamson cornerstone of blues music...

Help Me
Mighty fine work right there!! A great song done very well...

Steve

BraylonJennings

It's all blues
Last night I tried to do a second full song in a single day for the March challenge, but at the final listen, it will need some alterations before putting out there. So this shortened DST morning I fooled around with a song I'd intended for February. Written for a British soul band in the 60s (yes, one existed), I copped this from an Allison Krause cover of "Now That I've Found You"

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Last night I tried to do a second full song in a single day for the March challenge, but at the final listen, it will need some alterations before putting out there. So this shortened DST morning I fooled around with a song I'd intended for February. Written for a British soul band in the 60s (yes, one existed), I copped this from an Allison Krause cover of "Now That I've Found You"

Wows! I haven't heard that one in a LONG, LONG time. Well done!