Fast Walking on Warmoth Strat

DesmoDog

Desmo was my dog. RIP big guy
Alrighty then. Due to various reasons I've not played for about two weeks. However, during my time off I had my newly assembled Warmoth Strat at the local guitar tech's place to be set up. He cut a new nut for it, leveled/polished the frets, and did a few other things I've forgotten and now I have my no excuses guitar. As he put it "All this guitar needs now is to be played!". I asked about my next project and he told me to stop buying stuff and just play. "You have a nice guitar. All you need to do now is play. You know I'm also a counsoler. No, seriously. Some of you addict types need help..."

ANYWAY.. suffice it to say I'm pretty happy with the new guitar. I'm also wanting to get back into more serious practicing so with that in mind I decided to record something and upload it good bad or ugly. And here it is.

I've been skipping around, working on a few different things, so I need to go back and record some of the earlier stuff too. The timing is a bit off in places but it is what it is, no second takes on this one or it would likely never get posted. The final chord is also stronger than I wanted even though I kept telling myself to be easy on it!

http://www.teamyikes.com/BBG/FastWalkingBlues.mp3

Warmoth Strat with Fender Custom Shop Fat 50's pick ups. Neck and middle selected. Vox VT 15 amp set on "Tweed 2 x 12" with a little reverb and maybe some tape delay.

Russ

Blues Newbie
I asked about my next project and he told me to stop buying stuff and just play. "You have a nice guitar. All you need to do now is play. You know I'm also a counsoler. No, seriously. Some of you addict types need help...

OMG!!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D  :'(  ;D  :D
If you don't use that as a signature, someone else will!
Oh yeah, nice playin'  :D

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
I love the quote and the playing's pretty nice too. Great Job Desmo.