Fast Walking Blues

M

MandyC

Black Panel, 12oclock gain and tone, bit of reverb and neck and central pickups:
http://www.4shared.com/audio/dn9GlOl_/Fast_walking_Blues.html

Thought i'd do some more recording - keeps me on my toes :)

M

MandyC

BTW - apologies for the ear-splitting E at the end. Settings a bit off methinks!!!!

Spencer

Blues Newbie
Nice job, that one can be tough to get down at first, especially the 2nd time through. Another great one. And yeah, that last note was pretty funny.  ;D

kgarkie

Been living the blues.
Excellent job.  You've got great timing.  And you're ending chord well, it's easy to overdrive chords but kind of fun.   :cool:

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Great job Mandy. Perfect timing and clean notes. I got a chuckle at the end. With that STRONG chord there you sounded like you were kicking the song's butt.

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Excellent Mandy. Very clean, great timing. Thought you were going to break into an AC/DC song at the end.  Made me smile. ;D

Cynicure

Blues Newbie
Very nicely done Mandy! Very smooth! Gonna post my attempt at this one by midnight Sunday!

Had a coupla tries already of course, but much to my dismay I discovered I was 'recording' with the headset mic turned off! Dozens of tries I'd 'recorded'; including some really good ones (honest!)

But by that time, it was getting too late to play; in any case, my fingers were sore and I'd bored the neighbours witless with these three tunes all arvo! ('Cause I usually practice a wider repertoire, you see; my neighbours are used to variety!) But since I've been learning the blues I've had to engage in more repetition than I have ever since I first picked up an implement; not a bad thing... for me and my 'discipline'; but perhaps a tad tedious for anyone obliged to listen).

Yours deserves a beer though! Well done! Cheers!

[smiley=beer.gif]

KevenKanten

Blues Newbie
I'm still working on the clean jump from the 1st and 8th frets on this one. Yours sounds pretty smooth to me... compared to me.... LOL. slowed down i can do it but faster... still too much gap for me to make a clean jump up and down the fret board. I'll get it.