Fast Fast Walkin' Blues - Good Laugh

L

Lame_Pinkey

Its good to have a laugh I'm sure you know that Russ, seriously though you are not too far off on this.The 1st 2 notes - the open ones -  are played at a different tempo almost as if a part of another song, though not that far away.
the key with this little ditty is to play all of the notes , except for the tag on the end , at the same tempo.
As I said you're not far off & you had a good tone & you got the feel for it so just get that tempo even from the start & it will be great.

LP

Sound pretty good to me Russ.  Yes, I agree that it sounds like your head was getting in front of your hands.  Simply thinking that you were not going fast enough?

I'm not there yet.  But I'm working on it. :)

Russ

Blues Newbie
Since I've been playin' the fast version, I've had a hell of a time tryin' to get back to the slow version. I think it best to be able to play both, so I like practicing both speeds.  :)

KevenKanten

Blues Newbie
I'm about to give up trying to figure out how to record with my computer and go to the damn music store to get them to help me. But, by the time I finally record these lessons... I expect I'll have mastered them pretty good.

As it is... I am just so frustrated as everything I've tried isn't working on the recording end.

As it is... I am just so frustrated as everything I've tried isn't working on the recording end.

Well, if you can tell us what kind of equipment & software you have maybe we can help here. 

Just start a new thread under Gear Talk.

--Tim

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
I'm about to give up trying to figure out how to record with my computer and go to the damn music store to get them to help me. But, by the time I finally record these lessons... I expect I'll have mastered them pretty good.

Kevin, post a question over in Recording Tips & Tricks. Take a look at the recording guide posted there too.
In your post list the equipment you have, how it is hooked u and what you are experiencing. The more detail that you can provide the more likely it will be that someone can help.

R

Roodypool

Hi russ
Don't worry. Your post is not very bad. This post excite me very much. Yes, I agree that it tones like your forehead was getting of your hands.  Normally thinking that you were not carrying fast?

Thatman

Playin' for the fun of it.
Good going Russ I bet most folks early recordings can be progressed so well done.  :)