Example error?

L

LynnLaFrance

Ok - got the course yesterday and have watched the course all the way through 1 time. (I usually do that to see what I'm getting myself into and for motivation).

On Exercise 26, Triplets - the descending example tab shows slurs.  This is incorrect, right?  This exercise is done without slurs.

The course looks great.  Now I have to find time to do it everyday!

Spencer

Blues Newbie
yeah you're correct. I don't have the manual in front of me, but there's a couple spots early on like that. No big deal though.  :)

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
It's the first run, so there may be a few errors (I can never catch them all.) I'll look into that and get it fixed.
Griff

Spencer

Blues Newbie
It's the first run, so there may be a few errors (I can never catch them all.) I'll look into that and get it fixed.
Griff

Nice, always good to get the first run collectors edition. Years down the road those errors will give them a higher resale value.  ;D

L

LynnLaFrance

Griff

Hey Griff - that's what us students are for - giving you ulcers and being guinea pigs for your new materials!!!!  And we love it!!!

L

lrocs

That weird tab stuff got u down,'E' mail was really good. Cleared up a lot of tab things I wasn't up on. lrocs  http://www.bluesguitarunleashed.com/blog/more-advanced-tab-reading