East Bound Wind Remix

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kin0abii3...5062020 - - Output - Stereo Mix OUT.mp3?dl=0

Capn and I wrote this song a little over a year ago----The first version is on OMR--back some where----A friend of mine who has a pretty good recording studio ask if it would be alright if he recorded it....(sure)
He is from the 70s rock crowd and is playing the drums-bass-and all and doing the vocals so hats off to him. Give um both a listen.---it is quite a mix. I really didn't know what to think about it. Not what I had in mind but different strokes for different folks--he does pick up the tempo-

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
An interesting take on it Dave. Gets your foot tapping that's for sure. Well recorded and some nice pickin', but it lost it's heart and soul for me I'm afraid. The original still does it for me.(y)

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
but it lost it's heart and soul for me I'm afraid. The original still does it for me.(y)
Sorry to say---but me too. No feeling left in the song-----Phil was a 70s rock drummer (and a damn good one) until he came down with heavy duty arthritiss--- what can I say. Thanks