Duet great war from CLE

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
Who's the female vocalist?

Wait do you like it at all?

Shes the artist who probably will own the permanent record at some point for most grammys most albums of the year top sales across all genres.

I have an alternate take im working on dropping in my daughter on the femaie vocals but not ready yet.

Going to be throwing this into some open mics just me on vocals when I feel its ready. I thought the vocals were impossible until I started just singing along then boom not so bad ...

Are you singing to a backing track or the original...give the scoop on this.

I took the original and used halal.ai to extract the lead vocal then took that separate extract and dropped the volume of it.

Threw that back together into the original then using that did an intro and added my guitar and vocals. Same song my daughter did live with us last wednesday ( I did not try singing it at that point ).

I was kind of digging it thought I was doing an ok job on my singing part. The timing is complicated on the vocals but getting there.

Last edited:

BraylonJennings

It's all blues
Do you really have a full-time job? JK! In all sincerity, you're producing a lot of material, way to go. Not to mention busking, open mics, jamming. You must have more hours in your day than I.

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
Do you really have a full-time job? JK! In all sincerity, you're producing a lot of material, way to go. Not to mention busking, open mics, jamming. You must have more hours in your day than I.

Yeah work is over in July but yeah its been crazy busy this year at work. Cant say much about it except been keeping systems stable experience coding counts a lot eventually ...

In some ways stuff is coming easier in other ways Im not a fan of getting things perfect compared to good enough for now. Things you do now will always get better with more repetitions.

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
I hate to break it to you but, .........your playing is usually much better than your vocals.
From a vocal perspective, this is one where I think you're sounding pretty good.
Don't let that go to your head!:oops:

With some work, this has a chance.