Downloading Solos

Westcoastguy007

Blues Newbie
Greetings
I am currently working on the Major Minor Blues Shapes. Under the old format, the slow and fast versions of the various solos were available to download so that I could practice off-line. I cannot seem to find them set up this way in the new format - has that option been removed?
Thanks

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Greetings
I am currently working on the Major Minor Blues Shapes. Under the old format, the slow and fast versions of the various solos were available to download so that I could practice off-line. I cannot seem to find them set up this way in the new format - has that option been removed?
Thanks

You should have an option above the player window that says All Audio (ZIP). It contains all the MP3s for the entire course. Download and unzip it. You should have all the audio.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
I have a related question: How do I save these files to my iPhone?

I'm not an "i" guy, but I'd:
- download the zip file mentioned above to a computer
- unzip them
- use whatever means you usually use for getting things from your computer to your IPhone.

AlanIvory

Blues Newbie
Well that's just it - I don't usually move things to my phone. Someone suggested saving the file to itunes and then syncing. I'll try that.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
yeah I suppose that should work.
I usually just connect my phone (Android) to my PC (Windows) and drag & drop them.

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
If you also have a Mac you can use the Photos app (which also manages videos) to have them available across the board.