Down? Need Some up? (an original)

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
RigidDimpledBarnowl-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Elwood

Blues
Amazing job Moto!!!:Beer:(y):Beer: You need some hard breaks with the cape routine in there somewhere. :D You kept the band in line with the best. :thumbup::thumbup:
Very lively, peppy funky thing there! Very cool!!! Great playing, the singing is a hoot, recording sounds like a record. Working on it huh? Wow! (y)(y)(y)

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Wow!!!!!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: First time I've smiled in days.:) I hope your voice is okay after that!! Love the Joe Cocker high notes.(y) That was a lot of fun, thanks Moto.(y)(y)

BigMike

Blues Oldie
Bit of a departure from your usual, but I like that. Nice to look outside the box and try something different sometimes. Great work.

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Hey-Capn---I played your song to a old friend (MR..BIG FUNKY DADDY) he owns several niteclubs around the U.S>---I think I can get us booked in Cicero, Il. at the "Funky Chicken"---and if that goes good----then he will book us at the "FUNKY ROOSTER" in Detroit-----and if that one goes good he will book us at "THE FUNKY ALLIGATOR" in New Orleans. But he wants to know if you know how to do the "James Brown Slide"--and the "Moon Walk"'? :D Looks like we really made the big time with that one Buddy:D----I will cover the cost of the "White Patent Leather shoes---and the White Silk Cape and the towels. But you got to provide the White Bell Bottom (with Glitter) drawers; Waist Jacket--and Purple Cumberbun.---:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: