Volume 2 Down and Out

Discussion in 'Blues Gig In A Box Recordings' started by KiloMike, Apr 22, 2016.

1. KiloMike

KiloMike Eager Student

This one was a lot of fun. Not perfect, trying to clean up my rhythm strums in places and I'm still struggling to hit the double-stops on the solo and outro consistently, but overall, really pleased with how far I have come.

https://soundcloud.com/kilomike-717800722/down-and-out

2. bluesmadd

bluesmadd Funk the Blues

Well done KiloMike and in such a short time. You done good!

3. mountain man

mountain man Still got the Blues!

Sounds Great!!! Great work there!! :Beer:

4. Many Moons

Many Moons Biking+Blues=Bliss

Great effort KM. I can't get up to full speed on this one yet, but you've inspired me to try again.(y)

5. AlanT

AlanT Blues Newbie

Just listened to this KM......agree with all the comments above ....great song and great playing. Thanks for sharing.(y)

6. wannaplayblues

wannaplayblues Blues Newbie

Loved it! Great feel!

7. KiloMike

KiloMike Eager Student

Thanks guys. I'm really enjoying it. This Griff guy might have a future teaching this stuff...:LOL:

8. Blues_Dude_Oz

Blues_Dude_Oz Blues Newbie

Hi There, I gotta say this was a great inspiration, I am a learner still but have a musical background as a semi pro drummer in the 60's from way back when, and having difficulty with the Stretch Rhythm but listening to your version gives me a tremendous hope that one day I will get there.
    It is really great on this forum, I should come here often. I purchased both BGIAB1 & 2 and have yet to start them due mainly to my eye sight which now fixed after 2 Cataract surgeries this year 2016. I have just purchased more BGU courses for acoustic electric and it is just fantastic to be able to enjoy learning Blues Guitar with Griff and fantastic members of the forum like you. Michael -Sydney- Australia .June 22,2016