Don't even think about it

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Once you get a song/lyrics in your head; you won't sleep-you won't hear a thing your wife says-you will sing it over in your head for hours upon hours then more hours and hours arranging it---and it is never done till you draw the line in the sand and say "THAT'S IT I QUIT" -then as soon as you do that---another one pops in there---it is a unending curse.----(you been warned) :whistle::Beer::whistle::)

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Oh, how I can relate.
No warning required.
:whistle:

With my home remodel and studio build underway for several months, I've been distracted for doing any serious song development.
My head is so full of lyrics and ideas, I can't seem to focus on anything while these competing thoughts rage war.

Every once in a while I get a request to help a buddy and that helps me focus for just a little bit.
:sneaky:

Last edited:

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
The trouble I have is they pop in my head at the worst times, I don't get them put down and poof there gone. Although I have a couple that have been bouncing around up there for decades that I can't seem to shake!

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Pappa Bear---Davy----get er done---there taking up valuable brain cells space-you gotta make some room for the next one.----Capn; who in the World-WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Having a song bouncing around in your head is one thing, losing a good song idea is another.

I've lost so many ideas (maybe some where good) I could fill a museum.
My discipline on this non-existent, although I have recently been using the voice memo feature on my phone.
Ha, I just looked and I've got 83 brilliant ideas there:whistle:

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Having a song bouncing around in your head is one thing, losing a good song idea is another.

I've lost so many ideas (maybe some where good) I could fill a museum.
My discipline on this non-existent, although I have recently been using the voice memo feature on my phone.
Ha, I just looked and I've got 83 brilliant ideas there:whistle:
83 :eek::eek::eek: Time to block that voice memo---you got a lot of home work to do. I over load with 3 or 4.

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Capn--Davy---I had to do this along time ago ,it worked for me for a while---Just dial 1-800-GET-HELP (hotline)---(to make it easier for you----
1-800---437-4357)---just explain to them what your problem is----they will understand----MAYBE??????
Now Davy; I think you have a good chance at recovery, you still a young one----but poor ole' Brother MOTO---I think it might be to late for him....lets hope not. PAPA BEAR is deffinitly savable....:):Beer::)

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Capn--Davy---I had to do this along time ago ,it worked for me for a while---Just dial 1-800-GET-HELP (hotline)---(to make it easier for you----
1-800---437-4357)---just explain to them what your problem is----they will understand----MAYBE??????
Now Davy; I think you have a good chance at recovery, you still a young one----but poor ole' Brother MOTO---I think it might be to late for him....lets hope not. PAPA BEAR is deffinitly savable....:):Beer::)
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
I'm trying to actually act on one of those tonight...ha ha, we'll see how it goes.
Ha Ha :rolleyes:
All the construction activity here is finished but, I'm now distracted by trying to get the place back together.
Unpacking boxes, moving furniture, organizing crap.....and on and on..........