Digital BGU UNLEASHED

ConnieChapman

Blues Newbie
Hello. I've had BGU Unleashed for about 10 years. I have the set of DVD. This week I went to My Courses to look something up but it was just in PDF. My other courses are digital. Am I not looking in the right place or do I not have digital access? I disconnected the DVD player a few months ago and have been working on Rhythm course which is digital. Thanks for any responses! I love BGU!
Connie

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
There isn’t/wasn’t a digital version of the original BGU, though Griff has made PDFs of the manuals available in your course list.

Griff upgraded to BGU 2.0 back in 2015.

If you contact him (or the help desk) he’ll work something out for you if you want to purchase the digital upgrade. :)

Last edited:

ConnieChapman

Blues Newbie
Ok, I thought that might be the case. Since having a few digital courses now, I like the convenience. I will get in touch with them.
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!

Connie

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
There isn’t/wasn’t a digital version of the original BGU, though Griff has made PDFs of the manuals available in your course list.

Griff upgraded to BGU 2.0 back in 2015.

If you contact him (or the help desk) he’ll work something out for you if you want to purchase the digital upgrade. :)

Time passes too quickly! 2015? It seems more like last week! :)

Tom

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
Hello. I've had BGU Unleashed for about 10 years. I have the set of DVD. This week I went to My Courses to look something up but it was just in PDF. My other courses are digital. Am I not looking in the right place or do I not have digital access? I disconnected the DVD player a few months ago and have been working on Rhythm course which is digital. Thanks for any responses! I love BGU!
Connie

Connie, let us know how it goes. By the way, my mom's name was Constance, and everyone called her "Connie", except for my brother and I! She was mom to us! (y) Anyone named Connie is special in my book! :)

Tom