Desired course doesn't show as Golden Ticket option

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
I'd like to redeem my latest Golden Ticket for the Essential Blues Chords course but, when I click the ticket, that course doesn't show as an option. Is there a category of courses that aren't redeemable by that method?

Many thanks in advance! :Beer:

D. R. Miller

Good News Blues
Mark, that lesson is not even listed in the catalog for sale, I think it was one of the original extras on the old website. Griff can tell us for sure.

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
Courses by Griff (and friends) that have been discontinued:

Griff
Essential Chords
Killer Blues Solos
Playing On The Porch

Bob M
Build Method
Crafting Great Guitar Parts
Dominant Pentatonics

Steve T
Voodoo Music
Building Better Blues Solos

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Mark, It's in my AAP "Your Courses", so if you want it, message Griff. I'm sure he will work something out.

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
Before Griff "migrated" to the new members, he said he was going to discontinue some of the old courses and "upgrade" some of the other "outdated" ones.

I'm looking forward to those "upgraded" courses.:)

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
Thanks for all the tips! In the end I just spent it on one of the available courses I was also interested in. Willing to let the migration of old-to-new material run its course, and it's not like I don't already have a metric boat load of existing material I'm not spending enough time on. :cool:

Terry B

Humble student of the blues
I recall seeing here a while back that Essential Blues Chords is fully covered in one of the other courses so that could be why its been discontinued.

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
It's only 30 minutes of video total, with a 5 page manual showing the most basic chords.

Yes, they are covered in several other courses.