Mid 1 o'clock
Treb 11 o'clock
Channel Volume 4 o'clock

as clean as I've done on camera.  Only chunked a couple of notes

http://www.4shared.com/file/251336448/9d653f0e/Deep_Sea_Blues.html

Spencer

Blues Newbie
Josh,
       Hey man, I just wanted to say great job! I believe when I first signed on here a couple of your videos were the first things I watched. I want you to know, you have improved tremendously! It's really cool how your rhythm is getting so good and your note hitting, and tone of your guitar. Man, everything is great. Seriously, from one BBG to another, keep it up. Your hard work is paying off.

J

jhagan421

Spencer thanks.
First Emi, who has moved on to BGU, and now you, who have surpassed me also, have been great inspiration being a bit ahead (almost two fold I guess) in the time youve been playing.  In a few months I hope to be able to crank through a tune like these or Mary's lamb and just have a lot of fun doing it.

SunnyOne

Blues Newbie
Josh, you sounded really good and you looked confident too, I think that's important. I just kinda freeze when I record....arrgh!

J

jhagan421

;D ;D ;D ;D
I don't feel confident!  Maybe I do with this one more than others.  I like it because if you play it FAST it can rock and if you slow it down it can be sad or just groovy.

Thanks Sunny

gpower

Blues Junior
Josh, there will come 'aha' moments where you'll use some of these licks, without even thinking about. You'll just realize that it fits.

J

jhagan421

GP I've been waiting for that.  I feel it, sometimes I actually try to lay a couple of these with my eyes shut...I get about 4 bars in, miss a string...and it does not come back...but its close

thanks

Steve G

St. Simons Island, GA
Nice one Josh.  It's under your fingers & will be smoother & smoother every time you play it.

M

MandyC

Hi Josh

Sounding really nice. This one is my target at the moment but it's nothing as smooth as yours yet.

B

b0b_b4rk3r

Hey Josh....sounding very good my friend...... :cool:

You seem to be ripping through these lessons.....and doing a great job on them too....... :cool:

Thanks for posting..... :)

Keep up the great work,

Bob