Deep Sea Blues - Round 1

You've only worked on it one day Tim? Excellent job, really very well done  [smiley=beer.gif]

Thanks Ray.  Yeah, I played it through once or twice last night after I discovered I had missed it.  Then I played it through several times today using a metronome after watching the video of Griff a few times.   It is kind of similar to the others we have done so it isn't as difficult as they were. :)

--Tim

Ray_UK

Blues Newbie
Tim I'd say you made a great leap forward by recognising similarities and using knowledge from other lessons to put it together  :cool:

Something I admit that I don't find comes readily to me yet... I think that definately deserves one of these  [smiley=beer.gif]

Tim I'd say you made a great leap forward by recognising similarities and using knowledge from other lessons to put it together  :cool:

Something I admit that I don't find comes readily to me yet... I think that definately deserves one of these  [smiley=beer.gif]

It is as much or more the practicing blues scales and reciting the notes of the scales that helps. I think anyway.   :-/

Cynicure

Blues Newbie
Well played Tim; just a little bit hesitant in parts but that will smooth out as you get to know the tune better! Lovely tone!

Time for one of these:

[smiley=beer.gif]

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Great job Tim, and after only one day? I'd say we have a prodigy on our hands.