Davy Has Left The Building

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
I'm going to hold you to this Dave!!!! It had better work.;)
I like your new handle and avatar-. as for my Tribal name NAM CACK (actually spelled caque' )--in Vietnamese that means "BULL SHIT" --and that's the TRUTH.:po_O
So now I will dee-dee-mow-that means get the hell out a here. Later Buddy

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
OK---but Nam is actually pronounced--- "NOUM"_--like Noun only with a "M" instead of N at the end. The big POW-WOW is still set for July 28th---4 p.m. Ireland time---that will be 9 am over here cross the pond. Get them tom-tom drums tuned up> Later

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
That is the same beat we use at the "Ceremony of the Snake Dance". Anyone that beats the TOM-TOM is saying they want to be next---(kind of like a jam session) only you take the rattlesnake and dance around the fire. Great to see you are practicing the ways of of the TRUE
NATIVE AMERICANS....Your presence and willing to participate will greatly humor the elder chiefs and MEDICINE MEN when it comes your turn.
Sure hope you know how to do that "IRISH DANCE JIG" COZ you SHO ENUFF gonna need it.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Reminds me of a very old joke---"the Lone Ranger and Tonto, were sorrounded by Indians coming from all sides: The lone Ranger ask Tonto "What do we do Tonto/"---Tonto says: "What you mean "WE WHITE MAN"?;);)