Davy Has Left The Building

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Let me explain. A scouting party from the BGU tribe was sent out to spy on me.........

Many Moons.jpg

I was then dragged kicking and screaming before the council of elders..........

Many Moons2.jpg

And the rest as they say, is history!!!!

I had actually been thinking of a name change for some time now, as I thought 'Davy' was pretty boring and uninteresting in light of all the cool names on here. I then read a thread this morning in which Griff stated, 'Repeat as needed for many moons'. I thought that was a really appropriate name for someone who has taken this long to only get to solo 3!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Oh MINI--MOONS-:D-the Arizona Rattlesnake Rattlers should be getting there any day now--(mailed them 10 days ago). Once you look up on them and touch them--- they will ward off all evil past mistakes and you will never play a wrong note ever again---you will never sing out of key again---they will make your guitar sing to the spirit they bring with them. They have already drawn you to the Great Land of the Peyote Pipe---I will see you at the next POW-WOW. My tribal name is Nam-Cack---we shall meet on July 28th----may the great spirit be with you young brave MINI-MOON.....:cool::cool::cool:

MarkRobbins

Blues Junior
My stack of DVD's with the cellophane still on them continues to grow. The online lessons I have purchased and are accessible by logging in to web sites awaits me. I'll get to them some day, when I feel like I've gotten good at what I've already learned.

Jalapeno

Student Of The Blues
Well I'm ahead of a lot of you, I've actually taken the cellophane of mine :D
I bought the digital editions. I can’t take the cellophane off until the postman delivers them. Come think of it it’s been a couple of years since I’ve ordered them so maybe I should write a letter to the help desk and get a tracking number.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
One semester at the MDGAA ( Mark Dyson Gear Acquisition Academy ) will put you in the running, and get you a free paid vacation from Sweetwater
good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif