Damn Right in F#

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Lately, I feel like I've been regressing. Not in a rut, but actually going backwards. Speed, accuracy, phrasing all seem to be going to hell in a handbasket. Hence, my reluctance to post in the VJR for the last month (or more).

So, this morning, thanks to one of my wife's wonderful volunteers, I have the morning off from barn duty and decided to tackle a jam track. From what I found on the hard drive, I think this was in the VJR back in 2015. Four years is probably enough cool down time.

Anyhow. This is based on Buddy Guy's 'Damn Right I Got The Blues' and is in F#. I took the first 1:40. It runs about 8 and a half minutes total.

https://fuzzypinkstrap.com/VJR/DamnRight2.mp3

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
Papa, I think you have got your mojo back. Loved the tone and playing. Captain, what can I say. Great stuff!

BigMike

Blues Oldie
Great stuff from both of you. If I get a chance tomorrow I may have a go, depends on whether or not real life leaves me alone!

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
one nice thing, I have almost every Griff DVD, everything Marty Schwartz ever did, and all of Next Level guitars, if I get to feeling in a rut......................I blindly pick a DVD and work on it