Daily emails

dvs

Green Mountain Blues
The last daily email I got from Griff was on June 23 (today is June 28). It had the subject "ready to turn up the heat? [VIDEO]". The emails are not going to the spam folder, they're just not showing up. I am using a gmail.com email address.

Is it just me that's having this issue right now?

Jalapeno

Student Of The Blues
Same with me Doug. I've re-enrolled like the sticky post says too, I've added the email to iCloud contacts, but still haven't received any for a week or so. I hope I don't have to sign up for facebook.

Eric

dvs

Green Mountain Blues
Thanks, Eric. Yesterday I re-added my address to the list (the link in the sticky post) and this morning I got one again. I thought it might be something Google/Gmail did, but if you're having the same issue with iCloud it probably wasn't that. Hope yours gets straightened out, too!

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
I never got the "ready to turn up the heat" one, looking back through my recent ones, although he doesn't always send the same title to everyone

dvs

Green Mountain Blues
Thanks for the info, Barry. I might have declared success too soon - haven't gotten any more emails since that one a couple of days ago (subject was "Do you know where you are? [Blog]"). From other posts elsewhere on the forum, I think most people got the Hoochie Coochie Man post on the day I got "turn up the heat".

Wildwood

Playin' Blues
I haven't seen anything since May 27th. I emailed Regina at the help desk and she offered a couple suggestions which I checked but still nothing. Her last response was that she would have Griff look into the issue.

dvs

Green Mountain Blues
I got emails two days in a row, so maybe I'm back up and running.

Interesting that my archives don't match up with either Lloyd's list or Paleo's.

Last edited:

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Just for comparison to @paparaptor's list, I received an entirely different set of emails during June:

You received the same emails as the archive list.
There are some in your list not in the archive because I don't post the emails that can't be referenced via a URL. There are some in the archive list not in your screen snapshot because your snap only goes back to June 7.

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
You received the same emails as the archive list.
Oops! My bad. My list was different because I was comparing my June list to the top of your list, which happens to be January.:confused:o_O:rolleyes::(

(I've deleted mine.)

Last edited: