cunningr BGU 4-1

Cunningr

Blues Newbie
Well here is my recording of lesson 4-1.  I really like the groove on this last 2 lessons. :cool:

https://soundcloud.com/alabama-blues/bgu-lesson-4-1

As usual feedback welcome, only thing I don't like is the turn around sounds a little off, but otherwise timing seemed pretty good.

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Moving right along, Rich! Very nice! Next! (Just curious, have you put down your guitar since you got BGU!? ) ;)

Cunningr

Blues Newbie
Moving right along, Rich! Very nice! Next! (Just curious, have you put down your guitar since you got BGU!? ) ;)

Well I haven't hardly put down my guitar in nearly 2 years now I guess.  I started getting serious about learning the guitar about 2 years ago, I started practicing a minimum of 1 hour a day and have pretty well met that goal consistently.  I play 15 minutes every morning technical exercises and 1 to 1.5 hours in the evening.  I should be hitting a slow down point on the material soon though, these first lessons are similar to other stuff I have worked on.

jmin

Student Of The Blues
That explains your rapid progress. Honestly, it's the only way to approach it if you're really serious about becoming an accomplished guitarist. I guess I don't have to say, "keep up the good work playing!"

Cunningr

Blues Newbie
That explains your rapid progress. Honestly, it's the only way to approach it if you're really serious about becoming an accomplished guitarist. I guess I don't have to say, "keep up the good work playing!"

Thanks.  My biggest struggle is timing, even when I count, sometimes I tend to drift. Anyway should be slowing down on some of the material coming up.  Hopefully one day I will be somewhat accomplished.

Ivan

Blues Newbie
Awesome.....nothing else to say.

I'm really looking forward to your solos!

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]