Cunning BGU 6-1 Full Speed

Cunningr

Blues Newbie
Well here is my recording of lesson 6-1, hope you guys like it.

https://soundcloud.com/alabama-blues/bgu-lesson-6-1

I really like this rhythm.

Merry Christmas

You got it !    You will be SOLOing over this rhythm before you know it (in a later lesson).

Sounds really good. 
Are the guitar and amp in your picture on soundcloud what you were playing in the recording ?

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Well, you didn't waste no time "moving on!" Nice playing!
Keep on moving!!!

Cunningr

Blues Newbie
Thanks for the positive feedback, still haven't got one of the chord changes quick enough.

The guitar was the Carvin in the picture, I normally use amp sims inside GarageBand for recording.  I have use Amplitude III Fender sim. 

I also have a ES335 but i am always worried somebody is going to knock it over so I generally play my carvin.

The amp is a blues Jr. Nos and for the money sounds great and is easy to move around, louder than you think.

Well ready for the next lesson Stormy Monday, just in time playing with a friend next week.

Cunningr

Blues Newbie
The backing track was on the CD, I have the old version of the course I guess. Came with a cd and a DVD.  The cd has with guitar and without.

Thatman

Playin' for the fun of it.
That's a good one, I find it difficult at full speed but you've done well there especially the fast approach to the end C7 chord on beat 1.

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
I've only just commented on your recording of lesson 5, and made a remark about how you obviously couldn't wait to get 'movin on'!

LOL Here you with lesson 6 done and dusted. Great job.(y)