CRGU Solo #8

kestrou

Blooze Noobie
Literally just got the wrapper off mine last night - thanks for the preview on what the leads sound like - good job and I'm digging it! :)

Kevin

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
Nice job!! What is next!?!

Yes, this is Solo #8, but I haven't gone is order. I have 3 Solos left, each with a "pesky" lick that will take a bit more time to "master".

Just about got Solo #7 "licked". There are only 4 licks in it, but the 2nd is giving me trouble.

The "last" 2 solos each have a lick that requires a new "technique" that I have to learn, so I saved those for last.

Solo #5 has a lick with "unison bends" and #4 has the pinch harmonics lick.

So actually, once I get those 3 licks down I'll be able to complete/unleash the Classic Rock 8.:)

Then I have to do the entire Rhythm Section.:sneaky:

Last edited:

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
Not to toot my own horn (but I would if I could*), I downloaded the course almost 3 weeks ago and Solo #1 was actually available a week before the official release. These solos are relatively short and you'll find common elements in all of them.

And, as always, I give Griff a lot of the credit. When I started with him 3 years ago I couldn't even imagine me playing this stuff.

And, as always, I appreciate the positive feedback and support I've received from you guys over the past several months.

So give your own horn a little toot.:whistle:

*Yes, the line is stolen from David Letterman

Last edited: