Courses I Own...

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
I haven't seen it mentioned, so I apologize if I just over looked it, but thought some of you might be interested to see it. I noticed earlier today that Griff has added a Courses I Own link. Take a look down where you would normally see your Golden Ticket, and it's there. Just passing it along...

Last edited:

Mike A

BLUES NOODLER
I made a spreadsheet of all the courses I own. Not just BGU, but TrueFire, Robert Renman, Hal Leonard, etc. A really bad idea. Depressing.
i stumbled accross this post and could not stop laughing ..i am caught in the same web...A Ya Depressing .....but i dont have any Robert Renman i might have to check him out and add to my $1000'000 worth of lessons and it seems the more lessons i get the worse i play...i dont get it?o_Oo_O :confused::confused::confused::confused::mad::mad::mad::mad::(:(:(:(:(:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::cry::cry::cry::cry:

matonanjin

Chubby, old guy trying to play some blues.
i but i dont have any Robert Renman i might have to check him out and add to my $1000'000 worth of lessons and it seems the more lessons i get the worse i play...i dont get it?o_Oo_O :confused::confused::confused::confused::mad::mad::mad::mad::(:(:(:(:(:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::cry::cry::cry::cry:
I am starting to figure this out. It's not conclusive yet, but I think one needs to actually study them not just own them. More study is needed. I'll get back to you.