Courses I Own...

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by snarf, Nov 25, 2018.

1. snarf

snarf audiences like their blues singers to be miserable

I haven't seen it mentioned, so I apologize if I just over looked it, but thought some of you might be interested to see it. I noticed earlier today that Griff has added a Courses I Own link. Take a look down where you would normally see your Golden Ticket, and it's there. Just passing it along...

#1 snarf, Nov 25, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
    jmin, JestMe, Terry B and 2 others like this.
  2. JestMe

JestMe Student Of The Blues

Yeah that's awesome... you are a very observant man! Thanks for pointing it out.

3. Al Holloway

Al Holloway Bristol UK

Courses I don't own might be a shorter and more useful link:rolleyes:

cheers

Al.

4. PapaBear

PapaBear Guit Fiddlier

This is great, now I can do a spread sheet: Griff's courses, courses I own, courses I've started, courses I've...never mind, wasn't such a good idea after all(n)

5. matonanjin

matonanjin Chubby, old guy trying to play some blues.

I made a spreadsheet of all the courses I own. Not just BGU, but TrueFire, Robert Renman, Hal Leonard, etc. A really bad idea. Depressing.

6. Mike A

Mike A BLUES NOODLER

i stumbled accross this post and could not stop laughing ..i am caught in the same web...A Ya Depressing .....but i dont have any Robert Renman i might have to check him out and add to my $1000'000 worth of lessons and it seems the more lessons i get the worse i play...i dont get it?o_Oo_O :confused::confused::confused::confused::mad::mad::mad::mad::(:(:(:(:(:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::cry::cry::cry::cry:

7. matonanjin

matonanjin Chubby, old guy trying to play some blues.

I am starting to figure this out. It's not conclusive yet, but I think one needs to actually study them not just own them. More study is needed. I'll get back to you.

MarkDyson likes this.