Country Hills Blues from Moto Tracks - Complete

Elwood

Blues
Elwood - Did you fall out with your wife as well??? More aggression!!! Great tones and playing.(y) (woulda liked a bit more though, you shoulda took it to the end)
No, she's been out tormenting the neighborhood kids. She bought a bubble machine, she sets it up in the front yard for bait to lure the little monsters in so I can feed 'em to the dogs. Ha ha ha ha :mad::mad::mad::mad:. It is real cute though, she's still a big kid! :love:(all appropriate precautions observed to the tee!!!)

I wanted to get a piece of Moto's last, in this series and tried to model his tones and tempo to start (apparent to me only), The second go round ended up being like one of those uncontrolled emissions.

I had a strange experience, a feeling came up in my left index finger. No little owey fingertip, this was like the tip of my finger skeleton felt bruised, I ignored it until it yelled when I didn't play. So I took a few days off of my precious routines. My timing felt vulnerable in particular.

I wanted to use my elite. I keep trying to find out what is wrong with me where I like the cheap guitar better. It sounds like I was trying.

And we have Moto's Revenge, G#!. I thought about just tuning down 4 half steps and playing in E. Shoulda done it. I have played in the "native' key as provided by Moto on these pieces. This one had me flummoxed, dunno why.

Anyway, I have really been enjoying short segments. I thought that where I stopped left about as much time as I took and that time could be used as a healing poultice after what I did here. MIkeC will pull it out!!! Nice @MikeC! Strummy melodic stuff to take it home, yeah!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Still a great, fun time all the way around. You guys played great and I have a little punch list to add to my punch list.

Last edited:

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager

MikeC

Blues Newbie
No, she's been out tormenting the neighborhood kids. She bought a bubble machine, she sets it up in the front yard for bait to lure the little monsters in so I can feed 'em to the dogs. Ha ha ha ha :mad::mad::mad::mad:. It is real cute though, she's still a big kid! :love:(all appropriate precautions observed to the tee!!!)

I wanted to get a piece of Moto's last, in this series and tried to model his tones and tempo to start (apparent to me only), The second go round ended up being like one of those uncontrolled emissions.

I had a strange experience, a feeling came up in my left index finger. No little owey fingertip, this was like the tip of my finger skeleton felt bruised, I ignored it until it yelled when I didn't play. So I took a few days off of my precious routines. My timing felt vulnerable in particular.

I wanted to use my elite. I keep trying to find out what is wrong with me where I like the cheap guitar better. It sounds like I was trying.

And we have Moto's Revenge, G#!. I thought about just tuning down 4 half steps and playing in E. Shoulda done it. I have played in the "native' key as provided by Moto on these pieces. This one had me flummoxed, dunno why.

Anyway, I have really been enjoying short segments. I thought that where I stopped left about as much time as I took and that time could be used as a healing poultice after what I did here. MIkeC will pull it out!!! Nice @MikeC! Strummy melodic stuff to take it home, yeah!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Still a great, fun time all the way around. You guys played great and I have a little punch list to add to my punch list.
Very nice, thank you Sir.