Country Hills Blues from Moto Tracks - Complete

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Last edited:

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Nice opening Arty.(y) I took it to 2.58.

Can I just say a huge thank you to Moto for all the tracks he's given us over the past few weeks.(y)(y) They have been a pleasure to play on, and the fact that getting a spot on most of them was difficult, just highlights how popular they are. We shall miss them, but then again there may be more Moto songs coming up soon, which will more than make up for our loss. Thanks Moto.(y)(y)(y)

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/jnicds0i0hmpjt3/Country Hills Blues G#m-RT-MM.mp3?dl=0

Last edited:

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Arty,
You took the first bite....it had all the icing and fancy sprinkles on it.
Thanks for jumping in first, that was a rather mellow contribution.
(y)

MM,
Well hello!:eek:
That was quite a bold opening followed by some good stuff in the middle and a strong ending.
(y)
Papa,

Some equally tasty bits there.
(y)

And....you are all welcome, this has been a great opportunity to practice my track building skills, glad you enjoyed them.
:)

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Well, my fellow jammers, this the last in this series.

We've worked our way around the Chord Wheel twice, in major & minor.
This one brings us back full circle to the beginning with "Country Hills Blues" in G# - 115 BPB.
The band and I will take a little break from track development to work on

I really enjoyed listening to your series Captain! Really good stuff and great inspiration to try to apply all the things Griff has shown us. And the jamming down here seems to have been elevated to the next level! Thanks!

Elwood

Blues
Moto, I had to jump in to tip my hat to you in sincere appreciation! :Beer: You put up lots of fun, imaginative tracks, in every key of the rainbow. (y) I'm probably not the only one that had a thought of just grinding off the position markers on the neck, does no good anyway.:whistle:

You guys are tearing it up, as usual!! :thumbup:Arty kicks this one off and sets things up and ya'll just, one by one, put on a fine show! :) It is sure fun to be able join in, speaking of which...

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/uucelvy2frxcn0f/country hills rt-mm-pr-po-mo(3)-tz-ew.mp3?dl=0

That's the tele elite. done @ 8:53

Last edited:

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
TZ - I know, same old boring brilliance.

I’m pretty sure that my playing should not be described with the word brilliance:rolleyes:, but I’ll take your compliment just the same:Beer:. I do seem to go through rather long periods of time where it seems that I am just rehashing the same licks over and over. That’s where I am at now. It means that I need to work on some different licks, lessons, etc.

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
I’m pretty sure that my playing should not be described with the word brilliance
I can vaguely remember you taking the first solo on a VJR track a year or two back, and it was amazing!! If I remember correctly, I actually commented along the lines of, 'Yeah......, like who wants to follow that'????:eek::eek: Shortly after that, you had your health problems which sadly set you back a bit. However, I reckon you're right back on top form again, and it's great to see. You are a good guitarist TZ, and I reckon you could hold your own at any jam.(y)(y) Don't worry, I'm not turning into some crazy stalker fan:sneaky::sneaky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, I just don't want you to underestimate your considerable ability.(y)

I do seem to go through rather long periods of time where it seems that I am just rehashing the same licks over and over
We all do that. Whilst participating on the last two or three tracks I have thought the exact same thing, so I started working on new licks and trying to mix it up a bit more. It's all part of the learning curve, and I think it's good that we recognise these things ourselves. I look forward to hearing what you come up with, especially on the waltz track that I will make up for you.:sneaky::sneaky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Elwood - Did you fall out with your wife as well??? More aggression!!! Great tones and playing.(y) (woulda liked a bit more though, you shoulda took it to the end)