Counting Session 3

Jerry_G

Blues Newbie
I just went through it and wanted to say it's another good one and like Griff said at the end it should be really helpful. Also wanted to say thanks to Griff for putting it together. I have a little less than two weeks left of playing guitar and working on this stuff until at least a couple of months off as I recuperate from shoulder surgery but I can be productive listening to Griff's discussion on the many courses I have access to. Also maybe will try and learn some harmonica as I can do that one-handed (or not?)!

luckylarry

Student Of The Blues
Jerry, when I had my right shoulder replaced I sent a lot of time doing the theory course and watching courses from beginning to end. Amazed at how much I learned. Good Luck with the surgery.

Jerry_G

Blues Newbie
Jerry, when I had my right shoulder replaced I sent a lot of time doing the theory course and watching courses from beginning to end. Amazed at how much I learned. Good Luck with the surgery.
Hello Larry and thanks for the good words. Yes, I plan on doing the same. Much of the time I probably don't listen as well as I should to the words that Griff is saying because I'm so eager to play whatever it is on my guitar. I hope your surgery was successful and you don't have any more pain but you have decent function from the replacement (I'm hoping not to have the full replacement but just a repair).