Correction to my Comment about Griff's CD on Amazon

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
As of this morning, the CD was listed as available.
As of this writing, it has gone from available for pre-order to "Currenty Unavailable."

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Many I've been searching for the last 12 hours for the CD on Amazon!!! :mad::mad::mad:
I guess I'll get some sleep now.
:rolleyes::whistle::whistle:

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
I think that Amazon has some sort of deal with CDBaby so it shows as being available on Amazon, but in the end it'll still ship through CDBaby.

The reality is that I was only able to send them 5 CDs, which will vaporize, and then I can send more. It's an unfortunate process that I can't seem to circumvent. So I apologize that it will take some time to get a consistent stock of CDs available.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
All I see on Amazon is the MP3 Music option (or individual songs option too). No CD option... :cry::cry::cry:

Jalapeno

Student Of The Blues
If Amazon only has an mp3 option I suggest that you get it from another source. mp3 is a lossy format, if you need mp3 for a player buy a better quality of the recording and export it.

Just my $0.02

Eric

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
I shifted to generally buying all digital a couple of years ago just because I ran out of room for CDs, and I refuse to pay the price they charge for records anymore (and don't really have any room for those either). So I went ahead and bought the mp3 version off Amazon. If anything ever happens to Amazon Music, I'm screwed. That's where the vast majority of my digital music is.

TwoNotesSolo

Student Of The Blues
You can download all your digital purchases from Amazon, can't remember how and they make it a little complicated (I think you needed to install something) it I know I have a local backup of the few things I got on Amazon back in the day