Concrete Blues From Moto Tracks

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Last edited:

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Okay, whats going on????o_O Yesterday I nearly missed the party on Moto's C#m track after thinking I had plenty of time before you guys stateside got yourselves up and running. Today? I rush and get in first thing this morning, and then no one else lays a plectrum on it?? Are you guys pullin' my chain or what???:whistle::whistle:

Last edited:

Elwood

Blues
Last edited:

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
You guys don't like that smelly green soap, you tell him!!! :D:D:D
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Like I said somewhere recently Elwood, you are getting better each time you tackle one of these tracks.

That was beautifully carried on. Well played sir!! (now, could you send me some red/white/blue soap please, and I'll see if I can make myself a bit more acceptable over the pond):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh and BTW, you couldn't see my tail lights because you were too close!!!!!(y)(y)(y)

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Arty,
Hey hey.......you guys must be traveling in a caravan .
You merged right in with out missing beat.
(y)

Sounds almost like they were taking turns on the same guitar with the same fingers! I could have sworn I was listening to one player the entire time!

Let me see if I can follow that up. I can neither confirm or deny that I will attempt to follow in the same groove!

No, I won't tune down on this one.

Update: OK. In from 3:24 to around 4:52. Sorry, I couldn't let it go any earlier.

https://fuzzypinkstrap.com/VJR/2020/ConcreteBluesEbm-MM-Ew-arty-PR.mp3

Last edited:

Elwood

Blues
There ya go Arty!!! (y) Smooth tie in and tasty playing!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Social distancing Arty, good one.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: No officer, we were not racing! Well sure he beat me, :whistle: I was social distancing. :whistle: I love it!!! :D:D:D

Thanks MM!!! :Beer: I just keep jumping in with you, and Moto, Papa, TZ, Jmin (who? where?) and all the rest of you and hoping some will rub off on me. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: You know, since you put that "pulling my plectrum...or chain" line out there, well you are best to start ducking, you know something has to come back right? :cautious: Truth be told I (sadly) just don't have any RWB soap for you right now. (n) You don't need it :rolleyes: and the only thing I think I would send from here right now would be some kind thoughts, some confidence that a brighter day will come, and a plea to be patient with our young country as we struggle for peace with ourselves. And a few bad notes that always sneak in, hey it's me! :eek:

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Like I said somewhere recently Elwood, you are getting better each time you tackle one of these tracks.
I completely agree! That's one of the big things about the VJR, watching... hearing the improvement. If I recall correctly, that was one of the reasons cited when some early members asked that this forum space be created.

Elwood

Blues
Awright Papa! :Beer:Around 4:30 you do a little stutter thing, yes! :thumbup: And you've got some dissonance in there, I love it! (y)Injected here and there I think it is like habanero, so fine when used with good judgement and restraint. :Beer:
Real squeezebox is mo betta!!! Otherwise I might have just picked up TZ's banjo buddy tip, that doggone robot picks rings around me!!!:confused:
Thanks for the support guys! Just keep on playing and I'll keep listening!