Classic rock course info.

seasparks12

Blues Apprentice for life!
Does the classic rock guitar course get into amps and amp settings? And also is this good for beginners? I haven't really seen anything that really gets into the amps or there settings.
Thanks!

dan5150

Shredding the Blues
This course doesn't really go into gear settings at all. But there is plenty of info on the web for that, or simply post a question to the "gear" forum and someone will answer.

I wouldn't recommend this course for a complete beginner, but it does start off with counting and chords, before getting into the scales and solos, so I would say it has a good ramp.

ScottMFL

Blues Newbie
This course doesn't really go into gear settings at all. But there is plenty of info on the web for that, or simply post a question to the "gear" forum and someone will answer.

I wouldn't recommend this course for a complete beginner, but it does start off with counting and chords, before getting into the scales and solos, so I would say it has a good ramp.
Agree with CRGU being a good ramp. After completing a few other BGU courses I found the rhythm section a good refresher and it helped me to improve on what was previously learned in BBG, BGU, ABGU and STRM. I'm into the solo section (up to solo #2) and I find that learning the licks is coming easier than it did in previous courses. This course is giving me the confidence to start attacking the blues solo courses.