Changes in Forum formatting

david moon

Attempting the Blues
I'm seeing some major (unannouced) changes in the formatting of the forum. So far no major issues except that in specific topics the "sticky" threads are not separated from the new threads.

Al Holloway

Devizes UK
Sure you haven't just changed the style? There are 2. I use default and there is also a bgu one. They look considerably different.

Cheers

Al.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
I see the same thing if I change from "Blues Guitar Unleashed Forum UI.X" Style to the "Default" style.

david moon

Attempting the Blues
I see the same thing if I change from "Blues Guitar Unleashed Forum UI.X" Style to the "Default" style.
I checked my Preferences and it was set to Default. I changed it to Blues Guitar Unleashed Forum UI.X and now I'm seeing what I am used to. No idea how it got changed since I normally have no reason to go there.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
I checked my Preferences and it was set to Default. I changed it to Blues Guitar Unleashed Forum UI.X and now I'm seeing what I am used to. No idea how it got changed since I normally have no reason to go there.

I think that happened to me one time too. I blame it on the inter-webs gremlins (but I probably accidentally clicked it).